In Partially Fulfillment from the Requirements
In BUSINESS COVERAGE
Submitted simply by:
Amairomag, Jansairah V.
Cabatingan, Ray Anthony O.
Mijares, Lyra Mizar O.
Doctor Adrian S. Galido
May 4, 2013
The Philippine Nota Corporation, (Filipino: Korporasyong Koreong Pilipinas), cut as PhlPost, is usually a government possessed and manipulated corporation responsible intended for providing postal services in the Philippines. The Philippine Nota Corporation posseses an estimated 13, 800 personnel and operates more than 2, 000 post offices nationwide. PhlPost is located in the Philippines's primary post office, the Manila Central Post Office, which overlooks the Pasig Water. Its policy-making body is the Board of Directors, consists of seven people including the Postmaster General who will serve simultaneously since the Chief Professional Officer from the corporation. Recently an attached agency of the Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC) and the Commission on Information and Communication Technology (CICT), the Philippine Postal Firm is currently under the immediate jurisdiction of the Office in the President. The Philippine Postal Cost savings Bank, one among three government-owned banks inside the Philippines, was organized below Phlpost. Nevertheless , it is a separate company today. (Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_Postal_Corporation)
5. 1767 – Established as da postagem office in Manila.
2. 1779 – Developed as a postal district of Spain.
5. 1837 – Re-established as such about December 5.
* 1838 – Became a leading center of postal services.
* 1877 – Became a member of the Universal Da postagem Union.
* 1898 – Set up as a postal service around Philippine Wave president, Emilio Aguinaldo. 5. 1902 – Made as a bureau under the Office of Transact by virtue of Commission rate of the Israel Act no . 426 in September your five. * 1926 – Built in the present Neo-classic architecture.
2. 1946 – Repairing after it had been destroyed on planet War II. * 1987 – Named Da postagem Service Workplace under the Office of Transport and Sales and marketing communications (DOTC) by virtue of Executive Buy no . a hundred and twenty-five on 04 13. 5. 1992 – Became the Philippine Postal Firm (its present name) due to Republic Take action no . 7354 on Apr 2 . (Source: http://philpost.gov.ph/web/historycompetitive-edge/)
Proper Analysis Unit
A. Industry Analysis
1 ) Definition of Market
a. Residents of Iligan Town (including MSU-IIT Ditucalan and Suarez sub-offices) and border towns/municipalities (Matungao and Linamon) b. Government-owned and private office buildings for their courier and cash transfer requirements
2 . Definition of Products
* Domestic Postal mail Delivery Companies
* Foreign Mail Delivery Services
5. Express Snail mail Service
2. Bayad Middle sa Postal office shooting
* Digital Business Mail Service (EBMS)
* Digital Postal Payment Services
2. Unaddressed Promoting Mail Service (UAMS)
2. Conditional Cash Transfer Pay out Program (known as Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps)) * Business Reply Service
* Nota Money Purchase
* Communicate Pouch Service
* Different products just like lock boxes, aerogrammes, nota identity playing cards, PHILPOST-PAK-Postal Presentation Materials, net cards
* Door-to-door email delivery services
* Tested and proven services
5. Secure and orderly deals
5. Automation of services
* Private companies that offer next-day delivery solutions of estafette, packages, papers and shipment * E-mail services that take the place of classic snail terme conseille
B. Industry Structure
1 ) Customer Sections
a. Customer portions include males and females ages 12-15 and more mature, mostly by low, middle section and higher middle classes b. Businesses ranging from banking companies, agencies, language schools, hospitals, NGOs, LGUs and also other government institutions and others installment payments on your Competitors